Sunday, November 22, 2009

Juice

I've begun writing a screenplay.  It's unlikely it will ever be any good.  Or that any eyes but mine will ever see it, or really even that I'll finish it.  But for now, it excites me.  I find myself in a profoundly isolationist attitude lately, and also, desperately in need  of expression.  For now, it's about breakfast.  My breakfasts.  I tend to draw up big plans for the meal.  I'll make pancakes, some scrambled eggs on the side, couple strips of bacon.  Have some juice, maybe a cup of hot cocoa with a splash of Bailey's in it.  It doesn't happen that way though.  I'll maybe make a pancake, or the eggs, or, on a bad day, I'll just pour the juice.  I dream of the "part of this complete breakfast" style meals.  My breakfast is incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment